Do you participate in horse sports and have found it difficult to obtain full personal insurance cover? We have a solution that will ensure your love of competitive horse sports will not stop you from getting top quality disability cover.
Country Wealth have been successful in securing a top tier Australian based insurer that is willing to provide full Life, Income Protection, Total and Permanent Disability and Trauma cover for a wide variety of clients who like to participate in horse sports.
Features of this cover are:
- No exclusions or premium loadings if you participate in:
- Covers accidental injuries and illnesses worldwide, 24/7.
- Available for a wide variety of occupations including farmers.
- Income Protection benefit payable up to 65 years of age.
- Option to pay Life, TPD and Income Protection premiums from superannuation.
- Ideal cover for business debt protection or estate equalisation.
- Trauma cover pays a lump sum upon diagnosis of cancer, heart attacks, stroke, major head injuries or paralysis (to name a few).
When we recommend a structure for your insurance cover we implement cover with a long-term view. If you are not able to implement cover that is affordable for the long-term then the use of the cover is limited. We do this by recommending a blend of premiums that will ensure that part of the cover will not increase in cost over time and that your insurance budget is used to good effect.
Appropriate cover is considered on an individual basis to allow us to tailor the right cover for the individual.