Are you concerned if you will have enough income in retirement? We can help you maximise your retirement savings using tax effective strategies.
You only get one chance to save for your retirement so you want to make sure you get it right! We ensure our clients take advantage of all the tax effective strategies available to maximise their future nest egg.
Retirement plans are generally best developed well in advance of your anticipated retirement date. This allows us to take a longer term approach and generally allows for a better retirement savings outcome.
Retirement planning is different for everyone but general strategies include:
- Salary sacrifice to increase tax effective superannuation contributions
- Moving assets into the superannuation environment from the more highly taxed personal tax environment
- Transfer of assets “in-specie” into superannuation in either a self-managed superannuation fund or one of our retail funds
- Initiating a “pre-retirement pension” where appropriate to implement an income swap strategy. This allows maximum salary sacrifice of superannuation contributions.
- Superannuation contributions splitting with a spouse
- A review of your asset allocation to ensure you are exposed to the correct level of investment risk
We develop an initial retirement plan which is reviewed each year and changes made to keep pace with legislative changes and variations in the investment markets.
Contact us today on (02) 6545 2013 or email email@example.com to take the first step in creating financial security and wellbeing.