Do you work in the mining industry and only have access to restricted Union based personal insurance schemes? We can assist you in providing a full personal insurance solution that can be structured to reduce the impact of the premiums on your cash flow.
Being based in the Hunter Valley, Country Wealth has vast experience in dealing with mining industry clients. We have researched all the insurance providers willing to extend cover to mine working employees and we know your available options. We can leverage off your existing Union based schemes to provide you with full income protection cover at a reduced cost or we can tailor a plan that will provide you with full cover leaving nothing to chance.
Features of our offering are:
- Income protection benefit paid to age 65 (not limited to 5 years like most default schemes)
- Life, Total and Permanent Disability and Income Protection can be paid via superannuation to preserve personal cash flow
- TPD cover is not restricted and provides a full “Any occupation” definition
- Full trauma cover offered to cover cancer, heart attack, stroke and 40 other injuries and illnesses
- Cover provided by a top tier Australian insurer
- Cover is available to Plant Operators as well as trades skilled workers
- Personal protection packages are tailored to suit you and your family’s circumstances and are reviewed annually
Due to the wide and varied occupations and duties performed on a mine site we have not included indicative quotes. We would be more than happy to discuss the appropriate cover for you either in person or via email.
We can be contacted directly on (02) 6545 2013 or via email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can send us a question via the contact us section of this website.